Unity Tutorial 07

 


Unity Tutorial 07

This week's unity task was probably my favorite out of the lot of them not only because it is the time where you can see your work come to a finish and be able to play your game but you are also finished with the tutorials after so many weeks and it is such a relief. Firstly in this week's tutorials I learned everything to do with adding audio to your game, which essentially brings everything to life and adds character to the game. I do love this part of game development because you can have fun with it and there is not much coding involved around it all. The hardest part of this was actually getting the pick up object for health to play the noise for some reason it wouldn't work for me at the beginning but I had to go back over my code and I realized what the problem was. But overall this was a really tutorial to do. Then it went onto building the game which is pretty self explanatory, it just allows you to be able to play your game when you build it, and this just gave a few handy tips on what settings are good before you commence the build.




My Own Unity Screenshot






Comments