Introduction To A CDM student/Athlete

Introduction To Me

Here is a little introduction to me. My name is Sam Chapple, I am 19 years of age and am from Rush Dublin Ireland. I have one dog and her name is lily she is a west highland terroir and is now just gone 10, getting old now. I am into different things and have a lot of hobbies such as I am mad into Boxing and MMA have been doing it and studying it my whole life nearly and am still in love with it to this day. I train in Rush fight academy with Paul Cowzer who in my opinion is one of the best coaches there is in Ireland and I owe him my life. I am also just general exercise such as going to the gym daily good for the mind and keeping everything in order with your mental health especially during a time like this.


Picture of me Boxing


 I also enjoy playing games and being creative which bring me to why I am doing this course. I love gaming, having been gaming on Xbox for years now with my buddies and have now only recently moved to pc gaming, there is one game in particular if you look at my favorite game blog, you will have seen that Dayz is and will always be my favorite game in history but of course I love to play other genre of games such as smite and Minecraft. I do like a bit of a challenge when I play games.

I also love food. My lord I cannot explain how much I love food. Apart from having to stay fit and healthy for MMA and boxing I love eating junk food when I get the chance to. McDonald’s and any take away are literally god tier, but of course there only treats that I get from time to time, but my healthy eating diet comes first always

Comments

  1. Hi Sam Chapple
    Its good to meet you, I enjoy video games as well my favorite would have to be Red Dead Redemption 2 as you an see on my blog post about my favorite game, and I'm with you on junk food my favorite two would have to be McDonald's and Eddie Rockets, I love the chocolate milk shakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam
    Nice to meet ya! I think you’re very lucky you have a sport you’re passionate about. Did you take part in any competitions at your academy? I’ve always wanted to get into a sport myself, either gymnastics or even a martial art like Muay Thai. Unfortunately, there aren’t too many options in my area especially with the current situation. Hope second year is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam,
    Really good introduction post and love to see people so committed to the sport they love. I've only started going gym the past month and think I'm class but you've been doing it your whole life haha! Have to agree with the food part I literally love any takeaway but been trying so hard to be good. Hopefully lockdown 2.0 doesn't make either of us crack. Hope you're doing well anyways and good luck with the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam, It's really cool how you're so passionate about MMA and boxing and it's always important to have a good relationship with your coach. I personally have a much simpler hobby of reading books I'm incredibly lazy but i've always enjoyed volleyball I just have no one to play with half the time. Your dog is going strong and I hope they live another 10 years! I was just playing Minecraft today with a couple of friends and I enjoy twitch streamers playing Dayz. - Anna Zurawska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sam, really enjoyed reading your introduction post and it was cool hearing about your passion for MMA and Boxing! I've got a passion for sports to but I'm more in the Basketball and Figure Skating area but I've always wanted to try boxing, my dad used to do boxing when he was younger. I do a lot of pc gaming too and I seen you play some smite! I tried it a few times but I stuck with League of Legends. been playing that for over 5 years. Best of luck with the rest of this semester and looking forward to see how your game come along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sam !
    Good introduction to yourself!
    You are the first person I know who also have a Westie, I have three of them hahahah they are a little family, dad, daugther and son.
    I have no idea which games are those (apart from Minecraft hehe) coz I'm not a gamer at all.
    Well, best of luck on these last days of semester 1 :D
    LĂ­via Alencar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment