Unity Tutorial 05

 

Unity Tutorial 05

In this week's unity tutorial they were actually quite fun to complete. I loved learning everything to do with making the camera be able to follow the character and also learning everything to do with the unity particle system. At first however the unity particle system was a little bit difficult to get my head around it all but after going over and looking at the tutorial a little bit long I got the hang of it all. The one challenge that I faced with the particle system was  the smoke effect would constantly start in a different position and was not fixed to the robot. So in order to fix this I had to restart the tutorial which was a bit of a pain but in doing this it actually worked out in the end, and was nice to be able to achieve something in the tutorials for this week.






Comments