Reading 07

 

Reading 07


For starters I read over the peoples themes for their bibliographies and gave them both the best feedback I could give through my readings of their pieces. I noticed a common theme of people not having an intro or an outro so that was definitely the main thing I noticed from it all. Then unfortunately I only got feedback from one person, which is a bit disappointing because I would have liked to have gotten feedback from two different sides. But the feedback from the one person will do for now. Hopefully in the next session with other people it will be nice to get more feedback on my work. So I began to take everything the person gave me and change what needed to be changed within my work. The main issue I had was in various paragraphs I had written in my own opinion and going out of the academic form that we were looking for. Now this wasn't a major issue because it was only one or two sentences within the piece that had a style of writing like this. So I now know what to be looking out for in the future. But overall the person that gave me the feedback said my piece had no other issues and the completely got what my themes where all about, and they were happy with what they read.



Comments