Reading 06

 

Reading 06 Themes

This week's reading task was a lot easier than the last couple of weeks. Now of course there was still a lot to think about whilst computing this task and I did have to go back and look at my bibliographies to get a better understanding of what my theme was all about, I also found this time of going back and looking at my work a lot easier to visualize what the novel will look like at the end of the semester. However there were of course a few challenges that I had to face during the competition of this task and that was trying to describe the theme of the text in words rather than just summarizing the complete text of the bibliography. Now of course there were some parts of the text that I would have mentioned in my theme to get across. I wanted whoever was reading about my themes to understand the story behind them all. I think the 4 themes that I have created will best describe what I am trying to put across as to ‘what exactly a game designer is’. Meeting the goal of 5 sentences minimum in the meat part of the task was quite easy because I know I had a lot to talk about within my themes

Link To Themes Document









Comments