Week 16 Reading Analysis


Week 4 Analysis


Link to my Google Doc


 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zTFJkrJAZDUv73jhAku_eCri5dD06rxbT9CsE5G5Tao/edit?usp=sharing


Reaction To Week 2

Over all again I am not the biggest fan of the bibliographies. I just find them to be quite difficult when looking for the correct text. But I then remembered during the week of completing them that a lot of the reading last semester could tie into my own topic which really helped me in my research process of this week. I kind of took the approach this week to ensure I knew exactly what I was talking about in these articles and how they could link into my topic. I based it off showing what a game designer does in the process of making a game and some of the most important steps that they need to take. I also need my research to explain what exactly a game designer is both in a formal way and in an informal way also.



Link to image







Comments