Unity Tutorial 04

 Tutorial 04


This week's tutorials were quite interesting to say the least. The past couple of weeks haven't been two bad and were fairly basic in what to do, but overall this week it was hard enough. I am no genius in using Unity but I know a thing or two, but definitely the hardest part about this week's tutorials was the animations section. I could not get it around my head on how it all works and it took me a number of tries to get everything working in the end. If you went wrong in any of the animations in the animator or any of the code the whole thing would work and was a bit of a nightmare I won't lie.


Another part of this week's tutorials wasn't as hard as the last but was still tricky and that was world interactions especially everything to do with the projectile. I had a problem where the projectile kept staying attached to Ruby but I found out it had something to do with the colliders, which was weird but in the end everything was sorted out and the entire project so far is works as it is supposed to. The main thing that I learned this week was everything to do with animations on a character. It is actually quite fun because of how challenging it can be so I was quite happy that I got to experiment with it.



My Unity Tutorial Image










Comments