Reading 05

 

Reading Week 05

This week's reading task was a lot easier than other other weeks trying to do the bibliographies. I wasn't the biggest fan of doing the bibliographies the other few weeks because I am not the type of person who can sit there and read then analyze an entire article. Finding the different themes in the bibliographies is again not my favorite because it reminds me of 6th year English but still was quite fun to go back over and look at my work that I had written out. So I started it all off by reading my papers fully first then getting a good idea of the themes I have, then going back over it again and finding and highlighting the different themes in different colors.


The first theme I found and it is highlighted in yellow on the doc, was ‘an overview of what game a game designer does’. The second theme that I highlighted in red was ‘differences between game designers and game developers’. The third theme that was highlighted in green was ‘some different steps a game designer takes whilst designing a game’. And the final theme is highlighted in blue and this was ‘the reasons people should consider becoming a game designer’.


Link To Document





Comments