Unity Tutorial 09

 

Unity Tutorial 09


Hey there,

In this blog I will be talking about two different tutorials that I looked at this week which in my opinion will really help me with the development of my game for this week, I wanted to take the time out to firstly, look at how to make an AI element follow you in Unity which was a little bit hard to find exactly what I wanted. I also looked for adding in a pause menu into the game so you can leave the game scene back onto the main menu. So the two videos I used are: 






Both of these videos have really help in making the alpha of my game a lot more playable for the player, and it is really cool in seeing the way you can add an enemy into the game exactly the way I want it to be in my actual project. One thing though that I found really difficult in these tutorials is actually the Brackeys video, for some reason creating the menu on the canvas was just not working at all, when I would load into the game the canvas was there all the time and I couldn't figure out why but it was to do with the true and false part of the code, it was in the wrong place and that finally sorted itself out and worked marvellously.

Overall these tutorials were a nice thing to have because I am really excited to implement all this into my own game for this weeks project tasks, and these two tutorials are exactly what I planned to have done for this week so I am happy out!! 






Comments