Unity Tutorial 08

                                                     Unity Tutorial 8


Hey there, 

In this blog, I will be talking all about what I learned the Unity tutorials 4.4 and the Unity Challenge 4.


Firstly I will be talking about the Unity 4.4 tutorial. What I learned was how to make the enemies spawn in different waves so each time ae enemy falls of the platform and get deleted they will be destroyed and then another wave will respawn. I also learned that when the enemies form the last wave get deleted after they fall off the platform when the next wave spawns another enemy will be added to that wave. Also, the power-up gets respawned each wave fro the player to pick up. Some really useful thing that I learned in coding was, for-loops which keeps controls over the number of times you want to spawn something. I learned about a custom method for control over the number of enemies spawned. I also learned about I enumerators and co-routines so there is a countdown timer on the powerup in order for it to disappear.




Now we will move onto the challenge 4 part of this Unity tutorial. This challenge was fairly self-explanatory because everything we had to do in it was just a quick recap on what was learned in the Unity 4.0 series. The hardest thing about the challenge was the bonus challenge in making the player boost but with further research, I completed the challenge with ease.


Overall this unity tutorial and challenge really helped in learned new and exciting aspects of development and could really help with the development of my game.


Comments