Review Week Comments and Feedback

 Review Week Comments And Feedback


Hey there, in this I will be talking about the blog comments and feedback task and my thought on it.


Overall for the feedback in the comments have been good, they have been quite constructive with feedback and feedforward in all of them that have comments. Although I would like to see more on where I should improve on, a lot of the time I noticed is that people are giving me positive feedback more so over negative feedback which in my opinion isn’t good because I would like to improve on areas that people may notice that I do not. But overall I am happy with the comments so far. Again the comments that I find to be most useful are the one where people notice things that I should maybe implement into my development or just my blog writing as a whole, this ultimately leading to better content being shown within my work and leading to better grades and more efficient work.



Overall I think my feedback out has been really great, I have not been afraid to express my feeling as time went on over the weeks, I like to give people constructive feedback both positive and negative so they can improve on their work as a whole. I have made sure that the comments that I have posted have been lengthy but also easier to understand, and when I mean easier to understand is so the student can understand what I think may or may not be a good idea to implement into their blogs. I have found some feedback strategies in my research actually using the WOW and TAG that we learn has really benefited me in creating these feedback posts. Also by looking at other blog comments on both my blogs and others it is great to get a better understanding of how to write a really good constructive comment on students work.


I feel like when I comment on peoples posts over time, there is a connection or a bond that begins to happen, especially if you bookmark their blog and go look at their progress each week seeing how they are getting on, and also continuing on commenting on their posts really helps getting a better understanding of who they are.

I have been really happy with how all my blogs like the introduction post and the blogs in general are, it allows people to get to know who I am and then is really cool. I see people posting comments on my blogs that I may have never talked to before in the first year so it’s cool to create relationships like that, and will benefit in the future of working in teams of people you don’t know.


One thing that I think I will need to do to make these feedback assignments useful for me is to make sure that I comment on new faces each week rather than going back to the same people each week. This will just benefit me in getting to know new people and see what kinds of ideas they are coming up within their game etc.


Comments